Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Blogs, memes and stuff

I have set up a blog for myself and Kathy to share couple news with everyone. It's right here! a better design will come; oh, it WILL come! :)
***************
Since This-or-That is on hiatus, I am putting the Friday Five up here today, since I missed it last Friday. Hope you don't mind:

1. What's the last place you traveled to, outside your own home state/country?
That would be Boone, NC this past weekend. Before that it was Helen GA (my sister's wedding), and New Orleans for our honeymoon!

2. What's the most bizarre/unusual thing that's ever happened to you while traveling?
Hmmm, trying to think of something bizarre that happened. I guess it would be when I passed out drunk and nekkid in a hotel room in Gainesville, GA.

3. If you could take off to anywhere, money and time being no object, where would you go?
Well, here's my five-within-The Five:
1) Ireland
2) Tahiti
3) Japan
4) Italy
5) Cuba

4. Do you prefer traveling by plane, train or car?
Having recently traveled by train, I have to say that that is my favorite way to travel. However, since I've never flown before, that opinion is a bit skewed.

5. What's the next place on your list to visit?
San Antonio, TX, home of my wifey's dad and stepmom. Thanksgiving. Yee-haw!
*****************
I've rented The Hours. Hopefully I can give a report on it next time.

No comments: