Friday, April 26, 2002

Live from my office, it's Friday...


1. What are your hobbies? Photography, collecting state quarters, that's about it at the moment.


2. Do you collect anything? If so, what? See above answer. I am also in the process of collecting the set of Pearl Jam recordings from the 2000 tour (an ideal birthday/Christmas/Arbor Day/hey-Clint-I-think-you're-a-swell-guy present! :D


3. Is there a hobby you're interested in, but just don't have the time/money to do? Not really. I suppose I'd be interested in stamp collecting, if I had a little more time. Pretty dull, eh?


4. Have you ever turned a hobby into a moneymaking opportunity? Well, I did make some money taking pics for a friend's wedding once, but that's about it.


5. Besides web-related stuff (burbs, rings, etc.), what clubs do you belong to? None, really. Just don't have the time in RL.


Next update: my night at the theatre and my next night at the movies. See ya!

No comments: