Friday, April 19, 2002

It's Friday...


1. What's your favorite TV show and why? Gotta say it's "The Daily Show". It's a way for me to keep up with the news and have a laugh at the same time. Not that I rely on it for my information fix, but it's good to laugh once in a while. As far as reruns go, I've becoime more and more fascinated with Xena: Warrior Princess.


2. Who is your favorite television star? I'm not sure that I have a strict "favorite", but I am fascinated by the talent of Kelsey Grammer.


3. What was your favorite TV show as a child? The Dukes of Hazzard. *ducks rotten tomatoes*


4. What show do you think should have been cancelled by now? The Practice.


5. What new show do you hope escapes the axe this season? Not really sure. I thought Once and Again was a pretty good show, based on the one episode I saw. However, it's already been pulled, so I guess there's no sense whining about it.


The first night of Oklahoma went well, or well enough considering the curtain didn't go up on the second act until the first verse of The Farmer and the Cowman", and I almost killed the guy playing Curly while carrying him around the stage.

No comments: