Sunday, April 21, 2002

I live tomorrow, you I'll not follow

as you wallow in a sea of sorrow


-Sea of Sorrow, Alice in Chains



Layne Staley 1967-2002

Oklahoma closed last night. I was a little saddened by it, but then again I get sad when a TV show gets cancelled. Whaddaya gonna do? Kathy and her mom came to see it and they both enjoyed it. After the show, Kathy informed me that her step mother and her father have offered to pay for our wedding as long as we keep it a simple affair. :) She also brought me a yellow rose, which was the first time that someone has brought me flowers for a show. Unfortunately, someone stole it before I could move it out of the dressing room with the rest of my stuff.

Kathy's recital was this evening. Well, it wasn't her recital per se, but it might as well have been. It was an ensemble recital for her Collegium Musicum course, and she sang a couple of arias from Purcell's The Faerie Queen. She wore a lavender dress and miniature silk roses in her hair. She looked the part if I may say so myself.

Back to something approaching normalcy tomorrow, as I get back with App Chorale to prepare for Act II and III of Handel's Messiah.

No comments: