Monday, April 8, 2002

I am finally back on the air, and in a new spot, too! Whoopee! Special thanks to Cali and Sandy for their assistance, without which none of you would be reading these words.

I have been promoted in Oklahoma. Turns out that man who was playing Carnes has a VERY sick wife (note to self: Pray for Robin Austin and family), so the director moved the guy playing Ike Skidmore into his role and me into Ike's. Only ten days until the show goes up, but I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

Things progress apace at Storie Street as well. Every day I worked last week, I made no less than $50 at lunch, and I even hit $80 one day. If I don't end up finding something else first, this could be a verrrry nice summer job indeed.

Other things to write about, but I will wait until next time. Toodles!!

No comments: