Wednesday, June 25, 2003

This or That Wednesday (I was busy Tuesday. :P)

1. Surf sites at random, or have a set list of regular reads?
I tend to stick to regular reads.
2. Do you visit mostly blogs, or news or other sites?
I visit a variety of sites; blogs, news, politics, entertainment...
3. Do you go online every day, or just a couple of days a week?
Every day, baby!
4. Do you allow comments on your blog, or not?
I allow comments, and I welcome them. Whether I get them, though, is another story. :P
5. Do you shop online at all, or at regular stores?
I've done some online shopping, but I mostly stick to the brick-and-mortars.
6. Have you ever done online bill-paying/banking, or not?
I have done online bill-paying, but it was kinda disastrous for me.
7. Which news site do you prefer... MSNBC.com or CNN.com? Or do you prefer some other one?
I prefer Yahoo! News and Google to the above, but if I had to make a one-or-the-other choice, I'd go with cnn.com.
8. Live chat rooms, or message boards?
Message boards. I can get my point across easier.
9. Instant messaging or e-mail?
I started off e-mail, then I got into IMing, now I kinda balance the two. It's much easier to reach me via e-mail, though.
10. Yes or no: have you ever met, or at least talked on the phone with, another blogger? If not, would you want to? Why or why not?
Ummmm, most of the bloggers I've talked to have been people I knew otherwise, so's I can't really answer the question.

That's all. More later.

No comments: