Friday, March 1, 2002

I take great comfort in the fact that I am me. LOL


"Not the most formidable fighter of the group, but makes up for it with his intelligence. Braver than he gives himself credit for, Clint is a valuable asset to the team"


Take the Which
Starseed Saga Character Are You
Quiz by CyberWarlock
Read
The Starseed
Saga
Today!



Things are going well on the job front. I had my training for Storie Street this week, and it went amazingly well. If the money is as good as I think it's gonna be, I may end up giving up Mike's in a couple of months. Unless I get a better job before then, in which case BOTH jobs go out the windie. :)

Meantime, I need to figure out what's going on with my car. I have to jump it off almost every time I go somewhere, and it's driving me nuts. It could be the belts, or the alternator, or a short circuit somewhere, but if I don't get it taken care of soon, I'm gonna lose my mind.

Currently listening to: an MP3 of Pearl Jam's cover of "Sonic Reducer".
Wearing: Black sweatshirt and jeans
Tchotchkie of the moment: my Snoopy Valentine plushie (dressed in a devil costume and holding choccies box)

No comments: