Friday, March 15, 2002

Finally, The Friday Five...

1. What's your favorite animal? Well, I'm rather partial to bears, myself.

2. What pets have you had in your lifetime? A few cats, and many, many dogs (of all breeds and cross-breeds). I also at one time or another had a pet parakeet and a ringnecked snake.

3. Is there any specific pet that you've wanted but never had? Why? I've always wanted a Basset hound. Outside of the dog/cat universe, I always wanted to have an iguana.

4. Are you allergic to any animals? I'm allergic to cat and dog dander, but if I hang around a pet long enough, I get accustomed to it, and the allergy doesn't bother me. Still, a little Zyrtec now and again would be nice. :)

5. Do you have any 'pet' pet peeves (your pets or others')? I hate, hate, HATE it when my cats somehow sense that I am in the middle of a crucial task and take that very moment to crawl in my lap, on my keyboard, sit on my papers, etc.

No comments: