Monday, December 4, 2006

I don't care if Monday's blue...

Today was pretty busy for me. We had a weekend of parades, "Breakfast with Santa"s and other holiday activities around the county, not to mention one of our high schools playing in the state semi-finals, so I had LOTS of photos to process for tomorrow's deadline this morning.

Then about noon, Kathy calls me and informs me that I would need to take Ian to the pediatrician this afternoon. He's been coughing in fits lately, and we were worried that he had developed a case of bronchitis. I got off work about mid-afternoon and took the boy to see our pedia.

it turns out that Ian has a bit of sinus infection, so he wrote up a prescription for an antibiotic to take for the next few days. After we got out, it was too late for us to go back to school/work, so the two of us hit Wal-Mart and did some Christmas shopping. Bought a few things, but I'm not done yet.

When we went to pick up Kathy from work, it turns out that while she was gone to audition Friday, she received three boxes of Pistoulet and a shelf stereo system at her office, all of which we had to haul home SOMEHOW in our Prius. And yet, we managed to do it. Don't ask me how, but we did.

In any case, it felt good to get home, but there was still one more surprise waiting for us in our mailbox. Kathy got a biography request from Who's Who for possible inclusion in their next annual book. We're still not sure what she's done to even deserve consideration of a mention, but we figure that it's worth submitting anyway. If nothing else, it's one more line on Kat's resume.

So, I'm gonna go now, take a shot of NyQuil, and hit the sack. tomorrow looks to be a busy day as well for Clintster and family. And so to bed.

No comments: