Friday, February 20, 2004

mp3 roulette

I saw this on someone else's blog and thought it might be cool to try:

Step 1: Open MP3 player or Winamp (or some application that plays mp3s)
Step 2: Put all of your music on random.
Step 3: Write down the first ten songs it plays, no matter how embarrassing

1) "No One is to Blame"-Howard Jones
2) "Lincoln Portrait"-Aaron Copland (composer), James Earl Jones (narrator)
3) "My War"-Black Flag
4) "Rocket Man"-William Shatner
5) "Baker Street"-Gerry Rafferty
6) "Eminence Front"-The Who
7) "If I Loved You"-from Carousel (I think it's Shirley Jones and Howard Keel)
8) "Breaking Us in Two"-Joe Jackson
9) "Sealab 2021 Theme"-Calamine
10) "My Heart Will Go On (South Park remix)"-Celine Dion, Trey Parker and Matt Stone

Innnnteresting, at least to me.

No comments: