the friday five:
1. What's the most daring thing you've ever done?
Most daring? Hmmm, I'm trying to think of what that would be, and I'm thinking it would probably be the tattoo I got.
2. What one thing would you like to try that your mother/friend/significant other would never approve of?
Yikers, I picked an odd week to start doing the FF again! I suppose the one thing would be... Aw, heck, I can't think'a nuttin'!
3. On a scale of 1-10, what's your risk factor? (1=never take risks, 10=it's a lifestyle)
I'm about a 4.
4. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you as a result of being bold/risky?
The best thing that ever happened was when I decided before I worked my second year at Snow Camp that I would shoot for playing the lead. I ended up getting cast!
5. ... and what's the worst?
The worst was probably when I got to the third year and decided to go back. Worst outdoor season ever.