Sunday, August 16, 2009

Two Hundred Twenty Eight Reasons I Haven't Been Keeping Up

Sorry if I've left everybody (anybody?) hanging the past few months. Just know that I was busy with a few things:
  • I had a productive second semester at Salem, even if it seemed that the world was trying to crush me like an empty milk carton. Still, I'm back and so far it seems that things are going much better so far.
  • Part of the reason for this is I began pursuing a Master's degree at Columbus State University this summer. Classes went well, and I am just beginning to scratch the surface of my potential as a teacher.
  • Ian entered kindergarten a couple of weeks ago. He's having some adjustment problems, and it's making Kathy concerned about whether he'll be able to stay in their afterschool care program. I hope that we can get it worked out, otherwise I may have a five-year old assistant at school with me.
  • I turned 43 a few days ago. It was one of my better birthdays; Mom came up, Kat and I went to a party on Saturday - the only complaint I have is my new camera has still not come to my house.
Hopefully I'll be able to write a bit more now that I'm synching with Facebook. I may even be able to post pics once the new cam comes. Stay tuned, folks.

No comments: