Friday, November 9, 2007

iPod Shuffle!

Laugh if you must... cry if you want to:

The Way-Clay Aiken
The Severed Garden (Adagio)-The Doors
Midnight Star-Weird Al Yankovic
Black Beauty-Duke Ellington
Original Faubus Fables-Charles Mingus
New World-Björk
Gypsy Eyes-The Jimi Hendrix Experience
Operation Spirit-Līve
Operation: Mindcrime-Queensrÿche
Highway 61 Revisited-pj harvey
'Round Midnight-John Coltrane
Overblown-Mudhoney
My Last Words-Megadeth
Candy's Room-Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band
Sure Know Something-KISS

Hmmm... I can explain the Clay Aiken. Wait, nevermind... let's just call it a spur of the moment thing. I certainly got my share of umlauts and diacriticals up there, eh? Especially with Op Spirit rolling onto Op: Mindcrime. I'm pleased that my jazz fetish is beginning to show up on the shuffle, as is a track from my favorite live (as opposed to Līve)album: BS&TESB: 1975-85.

No comments: