Friday, February 18, 2005

Pinky and the Brain Brain Brain Brain Braaaaain!

Wow! it's been a while, eh? A bit too long for my liking, but oh well. Anyway, much has happened in the past few months since I blogged last; for a partial list of these occurences, please see my wifey's blog.

In any event, I thought I'd take it easy by starting with a meme. Another one will follow sometime this weekend. Enjoy, y'all!

----------------------------
Courtesy Ombra

1. Total amount of music files on your computer?

I looked, and I have about 3 gigs worth here on my work computer.

2. The last CD you bought was...

Yoiks! For myself? I think it was a live Pearl Jam CD set.

3. What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?

I believe it was "The Blood", by The Cure.

4. Write down five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.

1. "Midnight Radio", from Hedwig and the Angry Inch. Inspirational as all Hell, and rocks to boot.

2. "Paranoid Android" by Radiohead. I like the dynamic changes to the song.

3. "Temptation" by Tom Waits. Significant in that Kathy sang it for a cabaret at Horn the summer we met, and accompanied herself on ukelele. I knew then and there that I had to be with this woman.

4. "Country Feedback" by R.E.M. I heard them perform this in concert ten years ago, and believed then that it was their greatest song ever. In fact, I still do.

5. "Purple Rain" by Prince. For private reasons.

5. What 3 people are you going to pass this baton to and why?

I hope Kathy will pick it up. After that, I dunno.

No comments: