Wow! it's been a while, eh? A bit too long for my liking, but oh well. Anyway, much has happened in the past few months since I blogged last; for a partial list of these occurences, please see my wifey's blog.
In any event, I thought I'd take it easy by starting with a meme. Another one will follow sometime this weekend. Enjoy, y'all!
1. Total amount of music files on your computer?
I looked, and I have about 3 gigs worth here on my work computer.
2. The last CD you bought was...
Yoiks! For myself? I think it was a live Pearl Jam CD set.
3. What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?
I believe it was "The Blood", by The Cure.
4. Write down five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
1. "Midnight Radio", from Hedwig and the Angry Inch. Inspirational as all Hell, and rocks to boot.
2. "Paranoid Android" by Radiohead. I like the dynamic changes to the song.
3. "Temptation" by Tom Waits. Significant in that Kathy sang it for a cabaret at Horn the summer we met, and accompanied herself on ukelele. I knew then and there that I had to be with this woman.
4. "Country Feedback" by R.E.M. I heard them perform this in concert ten years ago, and believed then that it was their greatest song ever. In fact, I still do.
5. "Purple Rain" by Prince. For private reasons.
5. What 3 people are you going to pass this baton to and why?
I hope Kathy will pick it up. After that, I dunno.