Monday, May 10, 2004

Rock n Roll McDonald's!! Rock n Roll McDonalds!!!

I just noticed this morning that Blogger has done some interface improvements. Goody-goody-gumdrops! Well, lemme give you a Clintster update and see how this thang works, 'kay?

So, things are continuing to develop with our pregnancy. Kathy's hormones have kicked in and I've been trying to keep up with her moods and encourage her when she feels down and tired. I finally got the baby's stroller put together, so there's one more thing off the list.

It looks as if I will have to cut down the number of visits I make to my therapist. I've been going every week, but with our financial worries, I've decided to make it every other week. Another factor in my decision is the fact that I feel better as I've been going through therapy, and I actually felt myself struggling to find something to talk about at my last session.

Oh, and by the way... Wesley Willis whips Batman's, Superman's, and Saddam Hussein's ass! Believe that!

No comments: