I'm feeling a little better since my relatively recent posts. Things are still kinda crappy, but I'm at least not having screaming panic attacks in the middle of the night now.
This is a meme from Kathy's blog. Here ya go:
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
"2. In the Image menu, go to Rotate Canvas/Arbi-"
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
CNN, talking about Iraq.
4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is.
About 4:45 pm
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Well, I can hear a printer in the next room, and people talking.
7. When did you last step outside? what were you doing?
About 1 1/2 hr. ago, to move my car.
8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
My college theatre group's message board/site.
9. What are you wearing?
Yellow T-shirt, black jeans, docksiders, and a Braves cap.
10. Did you dream last night?
Not last night, but given my dreams as of late, maybe that's for the best.
11. When did you last laugh?
A couple of hours ago. See Kathy's blog for the story.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A bulletin board, and that's it. *sigh* I really need to decorate some more in here.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
A white dog chasing cows around.
14. Last movie you saw?
In theatres? I believe that was "Cold Mountain".
15. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
A nice house.
16. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I didn't learn how to blow a gum bubble until I was 12.
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I'd bring peace to the world.
18. Do you like to dance?
I do, though I don't dance often enough.
19. George Bush: is he a power-crazy nutcase or someone who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years?
Pssshhhhheeeeeeyet. What do you think?
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
21. [Same question for a boy].
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Until recently, no; now, I think it would be fun.