Saturday, July 1, 2006

Back, but for how long?

OK, I haven't blogged in a while, but I think it's time I picked up the torch anew.

It's summer and that means travel. I thought I'd give you a taste of the McGuire family itinerary for the summer months. NOTE: I've included the trips we've made already to this point.

Early June: Greensboro NC/Blowing Rock NC - Ian's first trip to Tweetsie Railroad.
Late June: Aiken SC - Clint's college reunion
Late June: Minneapolis, MN - Kathy at conference
Late July: Aiken, SC/Tampa, FL/Vidalia, GA - Family vacation
Early August: Boone, NC - Recital (and maybe some "Horn" goodness)

More later, as I get back in the swing of things (I hope.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Clint,
The guestbook I signed of yours I wasn't sure if you checked anymore since things there looked a little dated. Send me an e-mail at kreams@mac.com

Anonymous said...

aer